If you’d like to make the payment form on First Data Payeezy immune from robot attacks, your best course of action is to enable CAPTCHA in the First Data Payeezy settings.
- Log into your Payeezy account.
- At the top-left, go to Payment Pages.
- Select the Payment Page you are working with by clicking the link found in the Payment Page ID column.
- On the left, click on 9. Security.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Check the boxes for “Use CAPTCHA for all transactions” and Prevent ClickJacking.”
- Go to the bottom right and click on “Save Changes” before leaving.
That’s it. Your payment form on First Data Payeezy should now be immune against robot attacks.