1. Ensure that WP Payeezy Pay is installed and activated.
2. Install Payeezy Results and activate it. 3. Log into Payeezy and go to Payment Pages.
4. Select the payment page you are using and then select 9. Security.
5. Press Generate New Response Key.
6. Copy the response key.
7. Before leaving Payeezy, go to the bottom-right and press Save Changes.
8. In WordPress, select WP Payeezy on the left.
9. Under Optional Fields, paste the response key copied in step 6.
10. Before leaving, go to the bottom-left and press Save Settings.
11. In WordPress, select Pages > Add New.
12. In the title field, enter “payeezy-results” without the quote marks.
13. In the body of the page, paste “[payeezy_results]” without the quote marks.
14, Publish the page.
15. Copy the full URL of the page.
16, Log back into Payeezy and go to Payment Pages.
17. Select the payment page and select 4. Recept Page.
18. Scroll down to Authorize.Net Protocol – Silent Post Settings.
19. Paste the full URL copied in step 15 in the Silent Post URL field.
20. Before leaving, go to the bottom-right and press Save Changes.
Before First Data Payeezy will send transaction results back to WordPress, Payeezy must first approve the URL you submitted. In my experience, this can take anywhere from two hours to five business days. If the URL is submitted late Friday or over a weekend, the earliest it will be approved is the following Monday.