1. Ensure that WP Payeezy Pay is installed and activated.
2. Install Payeezy Results and activate it.
3. Log into Payeezy and go to Payment Pages.
4. Select the payment page you are using and then select 9. Security.
5. Press Generate New Response Key.
6. Copy the response key.
7. Before leaving Payeezy, go to the bottom-right and press Save Changes.
8. In WordPress, select WP Payeezy on the left.
9. Under Optional Fields, paste the response key copied in step 6.
10. Before leaving, go to the bottom-left and press Save Settings.
11. In WordPress, select Pages > Add New.
12. In the title field, enter “payeezy-results” without the quote marks.
13. In the body of the page, paste
14, Publish the page.
15. Copy the full URL of the page.
16, Log back into Payeezy and go to Payment Pages.
17. Select the payment page and select 4. Receipt Page.
18. Select Automatic linking to the receipt page including result parameters using HTTP POST method (AUTO-POST).
19. Enter the URL of the page where
[wp_payeezy_results] is published in the field for Receipt Link URL.
20. Before leaving, go to the bottom-right and press Save Changes.
That’s it. From now on, when someone makes a payment, they will be redirected back to your website and they will see a receipt on their screen showing the transaction results. If the transaction was approved, the information about the transaction will be written to your WordPress database and you will be able to see this information by going to WP Payeezy Results on the left. If the transaction has been declined, this information will not be written to your WordPress database.
WP Payeezy Results only stores approved transactions.
If you need assistance, don’t hesitate to contact me.
[contact-form-7 id=”637″ title=”Contact Form”]