Skip to content
6 May 2019
- Added the ability to make the Fee Amount a percentage based on
27 April 2019
- Fee Amount setting went AWOL. I added it back.
23 January 2019
- Fixed a bug that was causing the minimum payment amount not to work as it was supposed to.
- Changed the way the Transaction Key saved. Instead of it named whatever the Payment Page ID is for that form, it is now named
- Added a spinning activity indicator to the page the cardholder sees before they go to First Data Payeezy to enter their credit card info.
7 November 2018
- Added a minimum amount option. If a value is entered, payments must equal or exceed this amount. A very useful tool to stop credit card thieves from using your payment page to process $1 transactions to see if a card is still active.
- Added some links at the top and changed the presentment of the “Shortcuts to Each Payment Page’s Settings” and “Links to Payment Pages.” Changed the way empty Payment Page URL values are presented. Before they were hidden and it only showed the links if this field was filed in. Now it appears for each possible payment page form, but its ghosted out, not a link.
- Fixed a bug involving recurring. If a recurring amount was different than the initial payment, the recurring amount was $1 no matter what was entered as the Recurring Amount.
9 October 2018
- If processing Level 3 and it is tax-exempt or if the tax rate is zero, x_tax is passed to the gateway and its value is 0.00.
31 July 2018
- Added a field in settings for the URL of the published page/post that has the shortcode embedded. This creates a button in the settings that takes you to the page/post in a new browser tab.
- Added the ability to pass the x_invoice_number field name as the invoice number without displaying it to the cardholder.
24 July 2018
- Added “Testing” to “Mode.” Now when this is selected instead of “Demo” or “Live” the POST information is sent for processing to a file that shows what is being sent to the gateway. For troubleshooting.
- Moved Response Key to the top of the settings under the Payment Page ID and the Transaction Key.
- Moved Level 3 and Soft Descriptors to the bottom of the settings.
6 July 2018
- Fixed a problem with x_amount for payments that were not Level 3.
- Payment Forms 3-6 were pointing to the wrong URL.
3 July 2018
- Fixed a bunch of typos in the code that were causing problems.
2 July 2018
- Leaving unitPrice blank in the settings will generate an Amount field for the cardholder to enter the amount they are paying.
- Added all Level 3 fields.
19 June 2018
11 June 2018
- Made Payeezy Payment fully compatible with WP Payeezy Results.
12 May 2018
- Added the ability to display or not display First Name, Last Name, Street Address, City, State, and the Zip Code fields on the form. If none of these fields are checked off, the form will generate a field-free “pay now” button. If the First Name and Last Name are not checked off, the cardholder will be required to enter them on Payeezy’s form.
- Checks to see if any required fields are included. If they are, a message will appear indicating anything marked with a red asterisk is a required field.
- Checks to see if x_first_name has a value. If it does, it will appear on the transition page asking the cardholder by name to please wait.
26 October 2017
18 October 2017
- Broken links.
- Fixed bugs with Recurring. Was creating an error when trying to do transactions without recurring.
17 October 2017
- Added Recurring Processing Charge. It is a fee that is tacked on to the recurring payment. Think of it as a convince fee for paying on a recurring basis. For example, with most car insurance policies, the policy is a six-month policy. Some insurance companies require the payment to be paid upfront and in full. Some insurance companies will sometimes allow monthly payments to be made, but they tack on a special convince fee for this monthly payment option. The Recurring Processing Charge is that fee.