WP Payeezy Results allows WordPress to collect transaction information from First Data Payeezy and display it in an easy-to-read table in WordPress. It also creates a receipt for the cardholder that is displayed on your website. Lastly, it also sends an email to the email address of your choice containing all relevant information about the transaction.
The following fields are stored and displayed in WordPress:
- Cardholder: The first and last name of the cardholder.
- Card: An image showing what type of credit card was used to make the payment or donation.
- Time: The time WordPress received the results from First Data.
- Amount: The amount the cardholder was charged.
- Card Number: The last four digits of the credit card used. If your account has TransArmor Token, instead of the hash marks, you will see a tokenized version of the credit card. The last four digits of the tokenized number will be the same as the credit card.
- Status: Whether the transaction was approved or declined. A green checkmark means it was approved, a circle with an “X” means it was declined.
- Risk: Indicates if there is any risk involved with the transaction. This response is based solely on the Address Verification System (AVS) response and whether the security code (CVV/CVV2) entered by the cardholder is correct or not. Green means the level of risk is minimal. Yellow means the level of risk is less than ideal. Red means the level of risk is substantial. Grey means the level of risk is unknown.
- Address Verification: The Address Verification system can verify the street number, the zip code, and the name of the cardholder. When this information is sent to the bank that issued the credit card, they return a code. This code is displayed in textual form. In the above example, the issuing bank said that the cardholder name matches. It does not indicate the address number or that the zip code matched.
- Security Code: This is the message the issuing bank sent to First Data in response to the security code (CVV/CVV2) entered by the cardholder. This means the issuing bank doesn’t support verifying CVV/CVV2.
- IP Address: This is the IP address of the computer used by the cardholder when they made the payment or donation. Clicking on the IP address will take you to a website that displays geographical and other information about the IP address. This is can be a powerful tool against fraud.
- Address: This is the address the cardholder enters on your website.
- Email Address: This is the email address entered by the cardholder if the email address appears on the WP Payeezy Pay form. Clicking it will open a new message in email program address to the cardholder.
- Phone Number: This is the phone number entered by the cardholder if the phone number appears on the WP Payeezy Pay form.
- Invoice Number: This is the invoice number entered by the cardholder if the invoice number appears on the WP Payeezy Pay form.
- Ref. Number Three: This the reference number three entered by the cardholder if reference number three appears on the WP Payeezy Pay form.
- User 1 / User 2 / User 3: These are the values entered by the cardholder if the three custom user fields appear on the WP Payeezy Pay form.
- Description: This is the contents of the description text box entered by the cardholder if the description appears on the WP Payeezy Pay form.
- Company: This the company name entered by the cardholder if the company appears on the WP Payeezy Pay form.
Upon completing the transaction, the cardholder returns to your website and a receipt for the transaction is displayed on the screen. This is what it will look like for a successful payment:
When a transaction has been made, WordPress will send a notification email to the email address of your choice containing the all relevant information about the transaction. Better yet, it uses the same names for the fields you have on your payment or donation form. It’s much easier to read than the email sent by First Data Payeezy.
Feel free to contact me and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Purchase WP Payeezy Results
The price for WP Payeezy Results is $49.99. Purchase includes lifetime updates and free support.