2. Install WP Payeezy Results and activate it.
3. Select Pages > Add New.
4. In the title field, enter “Receipt Page” without the quote marks.
5. Create a new page and enter Receipt Page for the title.
6. In the page’s body, paste the shortcode that applies:
WP Payeezy Pay
Note: If you have more than one payment page or donation page, each page will need its own receipt page. Pages cannot share the same receipt page.
7. Publish the page you just created, and copy the URL of the page and paste it into a text file.
8. Log into Payeezy and go to Payment Pages.
9. Select the payment page you are using and then select 9. Security.
10. Press Generate New Response Key.
11. Copy the response key and paste it into the text file you pasted the receipt page URL.
12. Before leaving Payeezy, go to the bottom-right and press Save Changes.
13. In WordPress, select WP Payeezy Pay, Payeezy Payment, or Payeezy Donate on the left.
14. Scroll down to WP Payeezy Results Settings.
15. In the Response Key field, paste the response key copied in step 6.
16. In Receipt Page URL, enter the receipt page URL you pasted into the text file.
17. In the Notification Email field, enter the email address you want WordPress to send the notification emails to.
18. In the Notification Email Subject field, enter what you would like the subject to be.
That’s it! From now on, when someone makes a payment or donation, Payeezy will send them to the applicable receipt page. They will see a receipt on their screen showing the transaction results. If the cardholder’s bank approved the transaction, WP Payeezy Results will record information about the transaction in the WordPress database. You can then see this information by going to WP Payeezy Results on the left.
WordPress will also email a message containing information about the transaction to the email address you entered in step 17.
If you have questions, please enter your information in this contact form and send it to me.